Today marks the fifty years since Hollywood lost it’s most influential icon of all time – the glamourous Marilyn Monroe.
Named one of the most beautiful women of all time, even to this day Marilyn has provided inspiration to women all over the world as well as played muse to our iconic Miss Marilyn swimsuit.
On behalf of Bombshell’s everywhere, Marilyn Monroe, we salute you!
Some fun Marilyn facts:
- Marilyn was the original choice to play Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- She died her hair 9 different shades of blonde before settling on her trademark platinum look
- Marilyn favoured Nivea moisturiser and washed her face fifteen times a day. Now that’s a beauty regime!
- Marilyn believed her right side of her face was her “best side”
- Marilyn Monroe had a higher IQ then John F Kennedy
- Marilyn had a stutter and wore glasses her whole life. Who would have thought?
“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up” – Marilyn Monroe